Jane Iredale – The most natural Skin Care MakeupThe most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin. That’s why everything we develop is a true extension of skin care. Our makeup is not just a refinement of normal makeup; it is a new technology. So effective it is recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin care professionals. At last, a makeup that’s good for the skin! Products not tested on animals.
With your first application, you will see what makes our makeup line so different!
- Full Make-up Application $65
- Make-up lesson with full application $85
- Strip Lash Application $15
- Individual Lash Application $25
- Special Services $49 per ½ hour ( Theatrical/ Special Effects & Tattoo Coverage)
- ***Go to BRIDAL for Bridal pricing
Suggestions for a Flawless Makeup Application:
* Add on an Oxygen Blast treatment prior to our expert makeup application. A blast of Oxygen helps to further hydrate the skin, giving you a gorgeous glow everyone is looking for. It also plumps fine line & wrinkles, taking your makeup application to another level. $30 for 15 min treatment.
* Invest in some quality skincare and be sure to use at least a month prior to your big event. We suggest the Aveda Eye Cream daily, Joanna Vargas Rejuventaing Serum for at night, and Joanna Vargas Exfoliating Masque one to two times per week.
* Have a professional facial treatment 1-2 weeks prior to the event. Some clients may need a deep cleansing facial like our Elemental Garden Facial. If facial firming and toning is a concern, our Anti Gravity facial is perfect and can be performed up to the day before.
Some of our work:
“Jane Iredale is the answer to the redness problem following laser skin resurfacing. The availability of this makeup to my practice has eliminated the major post operative problems which patients complain of , namely prolonged redness.” – Brooke R, Seckel, M.D., F.A.C.S (Author, Save Your Face, Peach Publications, Concord, MA and Author, Aesthetic Laser Surgery, Little Brown & Co, Boston MA)
“As a physician who treats patients with environmental illness and multiple sensitivities, I was delighted to find a line of makeup that is truly non-toxic, hypo-allergenic and attractive that I can enthusiastically recommend to my patients.” – Erica Elliot, M.D.